Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Meet Adeyemi Adelola the young comedian and photographer

 


My name is Adeyemi Adelola and I am 14 years old. I am a young comedian and also a photographer.

I have always wanted to be a comedian because of my ability to make people laugh naturally and force them out of their sad state.

I started my comedy skits last two years and it all started with my passion and love for acting. I have always loved to have performances, as I have been able to overcome the challenge of shyness, timidity or unnecessary anxiety.

The genesis of the journey started when I was playing in front of my house one day and I saw some group of people who had come to shoot a movie. My mum called me and asked me if I like what they were doing because she knows that I like acting, and I said yes.

So, she spoke to one of them about my interest and paid. That was how the journey to learn properly from them started.

There are quite a lot of challenges, one of them is that whenever we are rehearsing or come up with something, we have to wait for others to come because we lived in different areas, so I got tired. I will just tell my producer that I am coming and I will go and sit somewhere and meditate on other things which has been one of the ways I overcome that challenge.

Another area where challenges come from is how I combine school with acting and I solve those challenges by going to school from Mondays to Friday and on Saturdays, I do most of my skits.

My role models are AY Makun the comedian and Ronke Oshodi Oke. I like their composure and the way they use their words.

I make money from advertising for people and doing some promotional skits for people.

In the next five years I see myself in a bigger place, travelling around the world, doing stand up comedy and above all, helping people and bringing the best out of them.

My advice for other kids out there is not to kill their talents, convert the talents into skills, make the skills to impact others, to be passionate about it and more importantly always focus on their studies. All these are leverage for a better future.

121 comments :

  1. That is good thank God you discovered ur talent quick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks u discovered what u got early

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely wonderful keep it up 👍
    I pray that God will see you true in to ur dreams and u will succeed in life Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly am impressed with your vision the lord 🙏 is ur strength

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord will continue to be your strength boy 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one dear, keep it up. Oluwa bless your hustle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great talent and a perfect combination

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God help u with more ideas to succeed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will term this one YAGI(Young And Getting It)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice boy keep it up but pay more attention to your education.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Whatever you do put God first and it shall be well with you.

      Delete
  12. Follow your dream boy... May God bless your talent

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...Greater heights in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  14. Follow your dream dear....Great talent

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations we will cash out soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pray God help him to move higher

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, am so happy, this is good, may God continue to bless you dear, and you will still go higher than this

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enter your comment...be strong boy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that's good
    It a great opportunity for a man to discover his talent

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bigups may you see your helper Lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  21. your gift will make a way for you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Comedy is now a profession that even kids are now involve.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good, lift up your eyes unto the hill and he will see you through but please don't look down on people

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for thevening skill you have as a comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Keep it up bruv

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow this is interesting, God bless u abundantly

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful talent. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, this is really good I am soo happy you are able to know your talents at this young age, I pray God helps you in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm so much excited about FLOWEXTRA.

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's never too late to discover one's talent

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wishing you the best, stay focus and your dream shall come to pass.

    ReplyDelete